Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Brilliant Interview with Kate Bowler, Religion Scholar and Cancer Survivor


Thanks to Terry Gross and Kate Bowler for this wonderful Fresh Air interview about living with Stage IV cancer as a person of faith. Bowler has written a couple of books I'm looking forward to reading. The first is Blessed: A History of the American Prosperity Gospel. Her most recent is Everything Happens for a Reason, and Other Lies I've Loved, which deals with her life as a cancer patient. Thanks to my friend Cindy for letting me know about this interview!  Here's a link to Bowler's wonderful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! It should appear here within 24 hours.

  And so, another year around the sun. Here I am again with the few remaining blossoms on the “memorial” cherry tree we planted 7 birthdays ...